There are two ways to book event tickets:
- Online by following the instructions above.
- Downloading an application form and returning the FOTF downloadable ticket form 2018 to us.
- Adult (18+) at £23
- Child (5-17, there is no charge for children under 5) at £10
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) at £60
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) at £70
- A limited number of on-site parking spaces are available for pre-booking at £5 each.
- A limited number of 3m x 3m gazebo pitches are available for pre-booking at £70 each. Please note that we do not supply a gazebo.
As a registered charity we have been able to secure low transaction fees through PayPal and our online ticketing partner, Bookitbee. Because we need to monitor tickets with limited availability, the following extras can only be purchased online:
- Car parking spaces
- Gazebo pitches
Receiving your tickets
All tickets bought online will be sent out automatically by email, as soon as the sale has been authorised, for you to print and bring to the festival. They are individually bar coded and will be scanned on your arrival at the festival. If you are unable to print your ticket please bring your booking reference and ID with you to the festival.
Ticket application by post
If you prefer to purchase your ticket by post, you can download the ticket form below and return it with your order and cheque to:
Festival on the Field
2 Roundwood Gardens
Herts AL5 3AJ
Terms and conditions
Tickets sold for the Festival on the Field are sold under the following conditions:
- We regret tickets cannot be refunded.
- We cannot accept defaced tickets.
- Programme timings are a guide and may be adjusted.
- No charge for children under the age of 5.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult and remain under adult supervision.
- No glass will be permitted on site. Our Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed stewards will search bags at the entrance.
- You cannot bring your own alcohol, but there will be licensed bars on the site.
- You will need to be over 18 to receive an adult wristband or to purchase alcohol. We will operate a ‘Challenge 21’ policy. That means that if, in our opinion, you appear to be under 21, we may require you to present identification to prove that you are over 18.
- Please leave the site promptly when the performances end at 10.45pm. Please consider our neighbours when leaving by keeping noise and disruption to a minimum.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone from the site whom we consider to be causing a danger or nuisance to others.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site.
Ticket touts, fake tickets and unauthorised sellers
Please note that tickets can only be purchased from the channels listed at the top off this page. Please only buy tickets from these sources. If you do not, and end up with a fake or stolen ticket, we will not be able to let you on to the festival site! This applies to tickets purchased from touts on the roads leading to the festival.