Sir John Lawes Playing Fields, Manland Way, Harpenden, AL5 4QP
Pedestrians should enter the site through the school car park entrance on Manland Way. Parking near the event is extremely limited and local residential roads are easily congested, so please walk or come by public transport if possible. A limited number of on-site parking spaces are available for pre-booking at £5 each (see below). Public parking is also available at Rothamsted Park and Bowers Way.
We recommend that you take advantage of the hot and cold food and drink options at the event. There is a bar on site and please note that glass may not be brought in by ticket holders You are welcome to bring rugs and camping chairs as seating is not provided. A limited number of 3m x 3m gazebo pitches are available for purchase online at £70 each. Please note that we do not provide a gazebo.
On the day
Wristbands will be handed out on arrival, enabling you to leave and return to the site freely. Please bear in mind that sound levels may be high, which may not be suitable for some young children.
What you can and can’t bring
- You are welcome to bring rugs and camping chairs, as seating is not provided.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on the site.
- You cannot bring your own alcohol, but there will be licensed bars on the site.
- No glass will be permitted on site.
- You are welcome to bring soft drinks in non-glass containers.
- Please do not light open fires on the site.
12.30pm – Gates open
10.45pm – Close